Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
“Proud to be your voice on Beacon Hill”
It has been an honor and privilege to serve as your State Representative these past two years.
Working at the State House was a new experience for me, but in many ways, it was a continuation of the 28 years I spent on the Milford Board of Selectman and School Committee.
So much of what we do on Beacon Hill has a direct impact on our local governments, schools, businesses and citizens. My experience has provided me a unique perspective of understanding constituents’ needs, as well as how legislation affects our local communities.
I hope to continue to work on your behalf. I am seeking re-election in November, and once again, respectfully ask for your vote.
If you’re not familiar with me …
I am lifelong resident of Milford and a local attorney in practice for 33 years. My wife Emily and I have three adult children.
I have been active in local government in Milford throughout my adult life. I have served on the Milford School Committee for 12 years and the Milford Board of Selectman for 16 years.
During that time, I have also served on many committees focused on local projects that have been important to our community – projects that serve our local seniors, veterans and families.
My focus on the local level and now at the State House has always been to make a difference in our local communities – for the people of Hopedale, Medway, Mendon and Milford.
I am proud to be your voice on Beacon Hill. I welcome your questions and concerns, and I ask for your support.
Brian W. Murray
A Lifetime Commitment to Family and Community
- Board of Selectmen
- School Committee
- Friends of the Milford Senior Center – President
- Senior Center Building Committee – Chairman
- Youth Center Renovation Committee – Chairman
- Community Fields Committee – Chairman
- Draper Memorial Park Committee – Chairman
- Upper Charles Trail Committee
- Milford Youth Baseball & Softball Coach
- Milford Legion Baseball – Director
- KEEPS Playground Committee
- Town Meeting Member
- Memorial Elementary & Stacy Middle School Building Committee
Alex, Brian, Emily, Leah, Jack and Chase
- Milford High School
- Stonehill College
- New England School of Law
- Practicing Attorney In Milford Since 1985
- Massachusetts and Rhode Island Bar